- This was sent to me in 2006, it’s written by Joe Vitali about ho ‘oponopono and is one of my all time favorites. Imagine if each one of looked inside and cleared in ourselves what we saw wrong with the world. What a world this could be! World’s Most Unusual Therapist. WARNING: If you’re going to try this at home remember it is about love not blame.
- Following your heart is your gift to the world. Listen: Enlightenment, A Calling to Your Heart – Michael Cavallaro.
- Need a smile today? Watch this. For a giggle – dance!
- What’s this life all about? Each film asks a question or makes a statement that could possibly change your life if you embraced it. As Nic says, lower the lights and switch off the world when you watch these videos. I’d add quiet your thoughts and open your heart. You’re about to experience life.Nic Askew.
- Notes from the Universe are a beautiful daily reminder that we’re not alone. The rest of the website Mike Dooley has created is awesome too. A fun place to play!
- Do you know the power of your feelings? Gregg Braden on Curing Cancer using our own Technology of Emotion.
- Here’s some really good advice from Sophia.
- Is what you eat nourishing you? Here’s a perspective. Listen to a doctor once diagnosed with MS.
Check back often and feel free to email me anything you think belongs here!
Live enough of what you’ve always dreamed of doing
and there’s no room left for feeling bad.
~ Richard Bach, Running from Safety